MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Advanced Sidebox Be Used For The Spectral Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Devilshakerz

Can the Advanced Sidebox (ASB) plugin by @Wildcard be used in your Spectral theme?

View the screenshots to see what I mean.

USERS: This theme can only be viewed by the staff of Luxor Forums at this time. This is only for testing purposes.
FYI... Spectral is a PAID theme by Devilshakerz. It is not available in the MyBB.com Extend section. 

Normal installation of the Spectral theme.

[Image: 5cdd1def48ed08814103f43e731f0010.png]

What I am trying to accomplish with the ASB plugin.

[Image: cced8343a3e3586eb98910229c09f314.png]

After activating the ASB plugin for the Spectral theme. It looks pretty bad.

[Image: 13d07bb758b22b0cee461b666d6fdb80.png]

I did contact Wildcard about this and he suggested that in the CSS to expand the width of the theme to 1200 px, but did caution that this may not be a good option to do this.

I want to leave those columns in the middle as is, but figure out a way to "insert" ASB outside of the columns without changing the current width of the theme.

I hope you know what I mean.
I don't know what this is, I think you might have hit the wrong person. From a quick search, this seems to be a theme from dvz.
(2019-07-17, 03:07 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what this is, I think you might have hit the wrong person. From a quick search, this seems to be a theme from dvz.

Fixed my original post.

Sorry for the mixup!
Increasing the max-width: 1200px value of .wrapper shouldn't cause issues, but depending on the added code you should make sure that the new layout is not problematic on smaller resolutions. If placed within the built-in sidebar, the content would be shown below category listing on the index page on mobile devices.