MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A SQL error after re downloading Sceditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, I was trying to setup a theme on my forums and found that the text box when you are making a new thread wasnt there and was instead covered by the "bold, Italic etc" list. So I re-downloaded sceditor like a bunch of support things said to do if this happened. Well it didn't fix my problem, and it gave me an error message in the plugins section of the admin cp. The error message thats in the plugins tab of the admin cp is:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybb2t_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'' at line 1
QueryConfusedELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybb2t_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
rows is a reserved keyword. Edit the plugin and replace the instances of this word by rcount (it's just an example).
Hello dear The Baller,
Do you read this subject?: https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html
Jex, I had not seen that one, but that thread solved the problem. Thanks!
I too have seen this error but it rectified in a short period of time. Check this 192.168.0.1 is one of the IP address details are given here to check.