MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 44.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hola comunidad MyBB, disculpen que cree este thread, no sé si esto tiene solución fácil o no. Soy nuevo administrador del foro que tiene el problema y no entiendo mucho. Trataré de escribir lo mejor posible así como traducir no hay problemas.

Desde ayer que mi foro está caído y sale el "error 44".

[Image: 7VPDxGF.png]

El foro el cual tiene problemas es el siguiente:  http://www.foro.pesretro.net/index.php 

Encontré algunas soluciones que se basan en ir a "inc/config.php" pero no sé a que se refiere, y todos los tutoriales que encuentro están en inglés por lo que a veces no termino de entender del todo.

Espero no estar fuera de lugar. Sin mas. Saludos.
open config.php file located in inc folder of your forum files server

find $config['database']['type'] = 'mysql';
change mysql to mysqli & save the file

if mysqli already exists there then change it to mysql & save the file.

check if your forum loads normal after above change. post back the result.
Ah ok. ¿Esto lo puede hacer solo el creador del foro?
access to MyBB forum files is required.

ftp connection can be used through filezilla
or you can use file manager at your web host control panel
Okey, muchas gracias. Igualmente el programa no me funciona bien, no puedo iniciar cesión y no me carga los archivos del foro, pero debe de ser un problema mío... Saludos.
would you like to send me message with access to files of your forum (ftp / filezilla account) to check it
Sí, en este momento lo hago. Disculpa ser tan tonto, es que soy principiante en esto...
Aren't the threads/posts supposed to be done English language?
Sorry, I did not know. From now on I will use the translator.
Sorry to bother again, but I'm worried, I'm afraid that the forum that has problems disappears.

The problem is the following:

I do not know which user I have to enter here:

[Image: Zn1gcIt.png]

I would also like to know if to open the FTP connection you must be the creator of the website, because in this case I am NOT a forum creator. Without further ado, I leave you a greeting.
Pages: 1 2