MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox - no Smileys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB 1.8.21
DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.3beta1
FunkyOne - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

Hello,
I have a little problem with the smileys. Since the update of the MyBB, the DVZ Shoutbox and the style the smileys are not displayed anymore. Everything now uptodate ...
is it possible that something has changed with the {$ smilies}?

My ToDO:
Shoutbox uninstalled deleted & reinstalled
Smileys deleted & re-uploaded
Cache deleted etc
Same here, has anybody a solution, how I trick the smilie page into DVZ Shoutbox?
(2020-01-17, 05:48 PM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, has anybody a solution, how I trick the smilie page into DVZ Shoutbox?

try it
<a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/misc.php?action=smilies&amp;popup=true&amp;editor=message_input&amp;modal=1')" title="Smilies">Smilies</a>
HTML
We add HTML (preferably directly to the dvz_shoutbox template)
<a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/misc.php?action=smilies&amp;popup=true&amp;editor=dvz_shoutbox&amp;modal=1')">smilies</a>
Javascript We are editing
the jscripts / dvz_shoutbox.js file and we add a new function to the dvz_shoutbox object
insertText: function (emotion) {
jQuery('#shoutbox input.text').val(jQuery('#shoutbox input.text').val() + emotion).focus();
    }
That would be all in all, but the smilies function in the MyBB script omits the editor variable (will be corrected with the new version of MyBB 1.8.8) We load
the notepad misc.php file into notepad ++ and search for a piece of code
$onclick = " onclick=\"MyBBEditor.insertText(' $smilie_insert ');\"";

And we exchange it for
$onclick = " onclick=\"".$editor.".insertText(' $smilie_insert ');\"";