MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Last post by" profile picture is displayed as error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: last-post.png]
(2019-07-24, 05:35 PM)lukericherman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: last-post.png]

Try reloading the plugin. To reload a plugin, go to Admin CP > Configuration > Plugins and click Disable on the Last Post By plugin. Then, re-enable it by pressing Enable. It will refresh the plugin and reinsert the templates.

For some odd reason, I've only seen 1.8.2x series having issues with certain plugins, henceforth my problem with the Multi Usergroup in Profile and PostBit not showing on Profile but on PostBit, and I use the default templates.

This post should've been here instead of the general support thread.
(2019-07-24, 11:11 PM)Xyaena Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-24, 05:35 PM)lukericherman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: last-post.png]

Try reloading the plugin. To reload a plugin, go to Admin CP > Configuration > Plugins and click Disable on the Last Post By plugin. Then, re-enable it by pressing Enable. It will refresh the plugin and reinsert the templates.

For some odd reason, I've only seen 1.8.2x series having issues with certain plugins, henceforth my problem with the Multi Usergroup in Profile and PostBit not showing on Profile but on PostBit, and I use the default templates.

This post should've been here instead of the general support thread.

Unfortunately it did not help. Would be great if someone could move the thread to the right section