MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Amazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name
Amazon

Short Description
Embeds an Amazon.

Regular Expression

\[amazon\](.*?)\[/amazon\]

Replacement

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=YOUR ID HERE-21&language=en_GB&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=$1&asins=$1&linkId=2bf3a3edf94f398a1cbdd57428afb313&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

replace YOUR ID HERE in the iframe

how to post just add the product number

[amazon]B00X6MOALY[/amazon]
Great.... It redirect to amazon.co.uk BUT i want to redirect to amazon.com. I also want to place it in the center of the page.
Is it possible to show price in USD?
How to do it?

Please, anyone, help me in this matter?
Thank you.
Please guide me.
(2020-05-28, 05:05 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Great.... It redirect to amazon.co.ukĀ  BUT i want to redirect to amazon.com. I also want to place it in the center of the page.
Is it possible to show price in USD?
How to do it?

Please, anyone, help me in this matter?
Thank you.

I haven't tested it but I imagine you can just change

&language=en_GB&marketplace=amazon&region=GB

to

&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon&region=US
Not sure about the //ws-eu.amazon.com if the country is out of europe.
And I also have a trouble with linkId=2bf3a3edf94f398a1cbdd57428afb313... fixed value for an ID ?
I already tried many things but not successful.
Sorry for bump....But please help if anyone can.
Thank you.
Any have idea regarding above request?
Thank you.
I am extremely sorry for bumping this thread. I need code in $ instead of the euro.
I tried above mention methods but they are not working.
Thank you.