MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDiscord- Adds a Discord invite link along with server stats to the board index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I also get this:
[Image: tkFRiEv.png]

Is your bot currently down so he can't pull data?
(2020-05-28, 06:40 PM)DraakoorHD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I also get this:

There's no bot involved but it looks like some changes were made to Discord's backend so I did a rewrite of the Plug-in the other day. I'll get it repackaged and uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.
Look cool i will use it
Does this verify the member in any way? I mean, can't you just add a Template link to your server with the invite? Any special reason this is a plugin?
(2020-06-13, 04:49 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Does this verify the member in any way?  I mean, can't you just add a Template link to your server with the invite?  Any special reason this is a plugin?

You can easily add a link for the invite, but this plugin will show you extra details like the number of users online (no bot required) and total number of users in the Discord (assuming you have your own bot running in the Discord). It also automatically grabs the Discord name and icon which can also be added to the template.

I do plan on adding more functionality to it, but it will be dependent on a bot which I don't think I'm ready to offer publicly at this time.

After further testing it appears that the Discord Widget method isn't ideal and even with the caching it's unreliable at best. It looks like I'll need to refocus my efforts on using a bot instead.

Cleaned up the code and pushed the final version of this plugin using the Discord Widget feature (1.2).

Version 2.0 will not use the Widget feature at all so I'll focus on getting my bot ready for public use. No ETA right now.
After the update it is not showing the servername and also the invite link is not working.
[Image: kZRSrBF.png]
I tried installing this on MyBB 1.8.24 and all I get is Currently Online and a Join Our Discord link, but it links to the forum, not Discord. Help please.
(2020-06-07, 03:54 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-28, 06:40 PM)DraakoorHD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I also get this:

There's no bot involved but it looks like some changes were made to Discord's backend so I did a rewrite of the Plug-in the other day. I'll get it repackaged and uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.

This is happening again. 1.8.33 version of MyBB
Pages: 1 2