MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on account registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this error while I try to register an account to my forum:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'default_tab' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`yahoo`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`sourceeditor`,`buddyrequestspm`,`buddyrequestsauto`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`) VALUES ('newuseracc','86e52b7871fa329ae8a03eef0a054b9d','b9n425d9','cUm07OOFQVMvCaFA2nrONIxe9DCw6Kq65tBYdG5vs3KAS0nCQb','[email protected]',0,0,'','',5,'',0,'',1564683567,1564683567,1564683567,'',0,'','','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'1',2,'linear',0,'','',X'a29e9649','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,1,'')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I deactivated every plugin but the problem persist!

I searched on Google and found this but after doing this SQL command 
ALTER TABLE mybb_users MODIFY views int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
I get 

MySQL said: [Image: dot.gif]
#1054 - Unknown column 'views' in 'mybb_users' 
Disable "MyTabs - Tabbed Forum" Plugin
Thank you!