MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I put my backup I did?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I use the backup I did of the old forums?
I upgraded to the newest Forums update but do not know what to do with the backup I did of the Forums.
Do I  just put the backup in the main forums portion and extract all files?

Thanks!
-PinballClawDude

To add to this I ask as my forums got wiped completely while updating to the newest forum version so I am not to happy about it wiping my forums.
I have a backup but nothing I try works. :|

(2019-08-02, 12:50 AM)PinballClawDude Wrote: [ -> ]How do I use the backup I did of the old forums?
I upgraded to the newest Forums update but do not know what to do with the backup I did of the Forums.

Thanks!
-PinballClawDude

To add to this I ask as my forums got wiped completely while updating to the newest forum version so I am not to happy about it wiping my forums.

Also here is my forum
http://pinballreviewer.net/TreasureChestClaw/index.php
I have it closed right now due to there being no Members or any images I had posted or others posted are all gone. Sad

(2019-08-02, 12:50 AM)PinballClawDude Wrote: [ -> ]How do I use the backup I did of the old forums?

Thanks!
-PinballClawDude

Thanks!
-PinballClawDude

Also here is my forum
http://pinballreviewer.net/TreasureChestClaw/index.php
I have it closed right now due to there being no Members or any images I had posted or others posted are all gone. Sad

Went into the Forums and looked if the stuff was there and it is but for some reason the forums are not showing Members or Postings why did it act like a clean install I have no categories any more or Members any more after doing the update to my Forums. I had version 1.6.12 but now have the most recent version installed which is 1.8.21
Pulling my hair out wondering why everything is still there just perplexed as to why everything is like a new installation. :|