MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been investigating but obviously in the wrong direction. I need to create groups and that users of those groups can not see or write in the other groups created. Here's what I'm doing:

I create the user, enter their profile and select a primary group and Show groups.
[Image: 11.jpg]
But then I can see and write in the rest of the groups.
I hope you can help me.
By "can see and write in the rest of the groups" do you mean categories/forums? Did you double check the forum/category permissions to make sure they weren't inheriting the permissions for all groups? Take a screenshot of your usergroup and forum permissions also so we can take a look at them.
(2019-08-04, 09:25 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]By "can see and write in the rest of the groups" do you mean categories/forums? Did you double check the forum/category permissions to make sure they weren't inheriting the permissions for all groups? Take a screenshot of your usergroup and forum permissions also so we can take a look at them[Image: s1.jpg]

[Image: s2.jpg]
Please can you translate the page before taking the screen shots?