MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guest permissions not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
In my forum (https://foroupct.es), guest permissions are not working. I wanted guests can view all the forums and posts, but only the forbidden is shown.
I already edited them in the admincp with no luck
Check guest group permission for Guest usergroup and Force Users to Login as "NO"(Login and Registration Options > Force Users to Login >Setting this to Yes will force guests to login or register in order to access the board.)

Check both of these things ^^
Also make sure you are not using any guest permissions modification plugin.
(2019-08-07, 11:25 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Check guest group permission for Guest usergroup and Force Users to Login as "NO"(Login and Registration Options > Force Users to Login >Setting this to Yes will force guests to login or register in order to access the board.)

The second option did the trick. Thanks a lot!!
[Image: dwayne_clapping.gif]
(2019-08-07, 11:35 AM)borekon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-07, 11:25 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Check guest group permission for Guest usergroup and Force Users to Login as "NO"(Login and Registration Options > Force Users to Login >Setting this to Yes will force guests to login or register in order to access the board.)

The second option did the trick. Thanks a lot!!
[Image: dwayne_clapping.gif]

Smile