MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email Activations No Longer Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this is probably a stupid question, but have you tried putting the settings (used in MyBB configuration) into a desktop mail client and tried sending an email to see if this is a website problem or setting problem?

Also, I'm guessing they haven't suddenly decided to add a website whitelist option on your email service?
Have you checked your website to see if somehow it has been put on a grey or black list?

Hummm. . .I just registered with your forum.  I got the email with about 60 seconds and am now a proud member of your forum.

Something is wrong with permissions.  After logging in, I can't see any posts.  When I click on a topic I get a "Sorry, but you do not have permissions to read this forum."

BUT, when I log out, I can read the forums.
What's up with that?
(2019-08-13, 01:46 AM)CloudyBright Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked your website to see if somehow it has been put on a grey or black list?

Hummm. . .I just registered with your forum.  I got the email with about 60 seconds and am now a proud member of your forum.

Something is wrong with permissions.  After logging in, I can't see any posts.  When I click on a topic I get a "Sorry, but you do not have permissions to read this forum."

BUT, when I log out, I can read the forums.
What's up with that?

Thanks for verifying the email activation. At least, for now, that is solved.

Regarding the permissions issue... I have to review that.

I have no clue what happened there because I haven't touched that in ages in the Admin CP.
Pages: 1 2