MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add YouTube video on profile using custom profile fields?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Profile Music plugin is not working for me, its glitching a lot so I was wondering how can I add an option so the users can have a YouTube video to their profile using custom profile fields?

Thank you in advance!
Did you read https://community.mybb.com/thread-189702.html ?
And you can't simply use a custom profile field to show a youtube video without a plugin.
Thanks for replying, my problem with the plugin is that even though the user groups have the permission enabled to use music on profile, the users dont have the permission, I tried to manually enable the permission to every user but after a few hours it was reset and the checkbox was unchecked

I tried on a test forum with the custom profile fields and added on member_profile the code and edit profile option, the video plays with no problems but it broke the tabs and all the content from the user profile, I dont know if the code was wrong or is because of what you mentioned, that i need a plugin for it to work

EDIT: I was able to solve it, thanks! It seems I missed something in the code ^^;