MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ALL MyBB Themes for $35 (One Time Offer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-08-17, 03:40 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-17, 03:22 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-16, 01:54 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]half of the themes you created is ripped

I see, first of all, I'm not the owner. I'm just doing this to show my gratitude to all he have done for me and of course to the awesome themes.

Second, provide facts and proofs before throwing labels on people, false accusations are a serious matter.
https://skywarriorthemes.com/blackfyre-template/

all he did is changed blackfyre to darkfire

thanks

It's a Wordpress theme, is it amazing that someone can make it theme to MyBB?

Also, the only things that I saw that has similarity are the login buttons, menu, social media buttons & th background. 
it's not like he has copied the whole thing.

And If I remember it correctly darkfire theme was already removed and changed to kingfire theme, which is more unique compared to the previous one.
(2019-08-18, 02:32 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-17, 03:40 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-17, 03:22 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-16, 01:54 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]half of the themes you created is ripped

I see, first of all, I'm not the owner. I'm just doing this to show my gratitude to all he have done for me and of course to the awesome themes.

Second, provide facts and proofs before throwing labels on people, false accusations are a serious matter.
https://skywarriorthemes.com/blackfyre-template/

all he did is changed blackfyre to darkfire

thanks

It's a Wordpress theme, is it amazing that someone can make it theme to MyBB?

Also, the only things that I saw that has similarity are the login buttons, menu, social media buttons & th background. 
it's not like he has copied the whole thing.

And If I remember it correctly darkfire theme was already removed and changed to kingfire theme, which is more unique compared to the previous one.

Again... you are incorrect.

Skywarrior Themes are done for Wordpress AND HTML/CSS forum based software such as MyBB.

The Owl Themes are ripped copies, many themes are from the Skywarrior Theme website. 

Face the reality and make the right decision about the further promotion of Owl Themes.
(2019-08-16, 01:54 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]half of the themes you created is ripped

You also ripped that very theme. You have changed your name after I reported your thread.

This stuff seems to be tolerated on here though so what is the point in doing anything about it when people can just change their name and act innocent. Allowing leak sites to be posted is also seen as normal and accepted.
(2019-08-18, 11:00 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]

You also ripped that very theme. You have changed your name after I reported your thread.

This stuff seems to be tolerated on here though so what is the point in doing anything about it when people can just change their name and act innocent. Allowing leak sites to be posted is also seen as normal and accepted.

The MyBB support policy has changed from what it once was. And it seems not to care about the copyright of theme authors.
(2019-08-18, 11:00 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]

after my thread was deleted i reported the staff if its okay to make a theme from another author if i have license from the author, they said its okay
Most of the statements are public already and everyone is aware about the reputation of the artist in question at this point of time.
Its a promotional thread, not a void. So just let us conclude here controlling the spreading fire.

If anyone is interested on the offer made in original post - contact OP over PM.

--< cL0S3D >--
Pages: 1 2