MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need similar theme or design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
void[.]to

payment - btc

affrodable price only
Website doesn't load, any screenshots ?
If it is dark design, checkout GoDark Theme
https://wallbb.co.uk/product/go-dark-myb...-friendly/
(2019-08-16, 01:30 PM)BRITIANA Wrote: [ -> ]--
payment - btc
affrodable price only

--
(2019-08-16, 02:14 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-16, 01:30 PM)BRITIANA Wrote: [ -> ]--
payment - btc
affrodable price only

Can posting these leak sites be banned from here.
They are leaking in the hundreds or thousand pounds worth of peoples work on their sites.
its not my site i just need similar design

(2019-08-16, 02:07 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Website doesn't load, any screenshots ?
If it is dark design, checkout GoDark Theme
https://wallbb.co.uk/product/go-dark-myb...-friendly/
its dark ,use any vpn to open
(2019-08-16, 02:30 PM)BRITIANA Wrote: [ -> ]its not my site i just need similar design

-
(2019-08-16, 02:53 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-16, 02:30 PM)BRITIANA Wrote: [ -> ]its not my site i just need similar design

I know but it doesn't help posting their link on here when they leak peoples paid plugins/themes.
Edit your first post and just remove their url.

Or...

He/She can post a screenshot of the theme in question and remove/blur out the "offending" URL in the screenshot to pass the test in MyBB.com.
Even not looking at that site I can say its a variant of Scryptec.
They made a common curry (base theme) of a blind wholesale contract to all nulled / warez sites and serves different dishes (themes) for those sites using different combination of pepper and spices (variants).

There are many talented theme designers out in the market that can give you a nice dark theme against reasonable price.
Contact lavaskins

Excellent designer
(2019-08-18, 08:06 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Even not looking at that site I can say its a variant of Scryptec.
They made a common curry (base theme) of a blind wholesale contract to all nulled / warez sites and serves different dishes (themes) for those sites using different combination of pepper and spices (variants).

There are many talented theme designers out in the market that can give you a nice dark theme against reasonable price.
[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-19-04-27-22.png]
(2019-08-18, 11:00 PM)BRITIANA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-18, 08:06 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Even not looking at that site I can say its a variant of Scryptec.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-19-04-27-22.png]

what's the point posting this ?

you should state what you are willing to pay if you're not willing to pay that, and clearer definition of what you want, might get you some response.
Pages: 1 2