MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member profile remodel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsure if this is the right category to post this; but I need some help with coding.
I've been looking to remodel the member profiles; from the standard MyBB layout to something like this: http://web.archive.org/web/2015032706580...ser/Ferrei

Can it possibly be done through Custom fields? Apologies for the inconvenience, I am new at using MyBB.
Layout can be altered by modifying the default template or write your own template (recommended). Seems not a very hard work of modeling that page, see the member_profile template.

The Comment panel should require a plugin or at least some mod work with MyBB. Besides, the Welcome new members part might not be supported by MyBB naively, thus requires mod work.
(2019-08-16, 04:32 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]Layout can be altered by modifying the default template or write your own template (recommended). Seems not a very hard work of modeling that page, see the member_profile template.

The Comment panel should require a plugin or at least some mod work with MyBB. Besides, the Welcome new members part might not be supported by MyBB naively, thus requires mod work.
Hey, thank you for your response! 
But could I ask for more insight, since I'm new to all this?

Where do I go to model it? I am also thinking of posting a request thread on here, has that been done before?
And yes, I also found the Comment Box plugin I needed, and I am really happy, haha.
Pumping this up. Still searching.
Anyone?