MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fair Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm half way through plans on establishing an online sci-fi community, I've taken care of the coding, forum software, theme & Design now all I need is to gather content along with information submission.

In case your wondering what I have planned here's the break down.
Opportunity to create an online community for all sci-fi fans alike with the potential to become reasonably popular in due time.
The sci-fi site will be a network site with many child sites for sci-fi areas such as "The 4400, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, CSI: Las Vegas" and possibly more on demand.
Each child site will have its own very dedicated forum with the sci-fi community where users can open discuss their opinions in regards to the listed network site. There will also be more forums for other subject details but that's moving away from the topic in question.

Now here comes the crunch. For each child site, that would be a dedicated network site i.e "Stargate Atlantis" I plan to list episodes, season, character biographies maybe wallpapers and more. Now this will require a lot of work for just one person, i.e just me so what I am asking you is that if you're a keen sci-fi fan who believes that this plan/site has potential and you wish to play a managerial role in the maintenance and upkeep of the site, please reply with interest. I am looking for a dedicated team of sci-fi fans with the knowledge of the listed network sites above to help me establish and maintain an online english sci-fi community.

Of course it will be running MyBB, and my very own new theme!

I anticipate your reply,
Thanks.