MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a plugin: users editing their profiles on their own accord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title is self-explanatory, is there a plugin which will allow users to 'edit' their own profile? As in, manually change colors, and add/remove background?
If not, is there somebody willing to make it?
I'm not sure to what extent you'd want this?

I don't know of any plugin that does this, would you be willing to share some more information? I can and will most likely code this if you are still interested, although I have to finish my current project first.

Let me know.
(2019-08-27, 04:52 PM)GodLess101 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure to what extent you'd want this?

I don't know of any plugin that does this, would you be willing to share some more information? I can and will most likely code this if you are still interested, although I have to finish my current project first.

Let me know.
Hey, are you still around? I am interested, yes - I still haven't figured it out so.
PM when you see this.
Users can of course edit their profiles by default, so what's left is to be able to change a background image - and there may be a tutorial for that using custom profile fields. Will require searching the forum a bit.