MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb last test Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know why i still got this error messages whenever i upload new theme!
If you guys know please share with me what i have to do I just start helping my friends he try to run his own forum i told him Mybb is 100% free to use and this happen.

Also i cant edit anything in admincp

The attachment is our error message
Thank you

[attachment=42145]

Also i am the root Admin in forum.
The test account is only PM to staff member to check it out!
You might want to check the HTTP Server's log for what really happened.
I get the same error when i try to update a group admin as got index.php in

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /board/admin/index.php could not be found on this server.
(2019-08-24, 09:50 PM)DarkCode Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why i still got this error messages whenever i upload new theme!
If you guys know please share with me what i have to do I just start helping my friends he try to run his own forum i told him Mybb is 100% free to use and this happen.

Thank you

You should check the File permission of your web root directory and

check  .htaccess  file 
EgyptGhost
(2019-08-24, 09:50 PM)DarkCode Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why i still got this error messages whenever i upload new theme!

Thank you

You should check the File permission of your web root directory and

check  .htaccess  file 

There no .htaccess
I dont know why
also i only got look Attachment [attachment=42153]
You need to edit that htaccess file with your website information and rename it to .htaccess instead of htaccess.txt

If you're on a VPS I would double check and make sure your server is using apache.or ngnix
My server is currently using Apache.still getting the problem i have set the .htaccess