MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fix the align Center Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a problem regarding on center margin, if I post something and use the center margin to align a paragraph with spacing it will compress even I prepared to align before posting it. 

[Image: a0nxmH9.png]

[Image: HcSkvAZ.png]
The text box for post content input is not fixed in width, and so is the content in each paragraph.

If I understand correctly, you may want to have several lines in each paragraph if you want to control the text display a little more accurate.

For example, if you want following text:
The text box for post content input is not fixed in width, and so is the content in each paragraph.If I understand correctly, you may want to have several lines in each paragraph if you want to control the text display a little more accurate.
to be displayed as:

The text box for post content input is not fixed in width, and so is the content in each paragraph.
If I understand correctly,        you may want to
have several lines in each paragraph
if you want to control the text display a little more accurate.

You can format the text as:
[align=center]The text box for post content input is not fixed in width, and so is the content in each paragraph.
If I understand correctly,        you may want to 
have several lines in each paragraph
if you want to control the text display a little more accurate.[/align]

Note the hard line breaks.

BTW, I put the forum editor to source mode by default. If you're using the preview/visual mode, operations could be different.
The main problem is the center margin button which cause the paragraph will compress even with a line break . So I;m looking for the setting or the template where I can fix the align center button.
(2019-08-26, 08:45 AM)screamo Wrote: [ -> ]The main problem is the center margin button which cause the paragraph will compress even with a line break . So I;m looking for the setting or the template where I can fix the align center button.

Check the Put the editor in source mode by default. option on in your UserCP, and use the editor in source mode to see if this problem appears.

In MyBB here, it works fine with both editor, no space compressing occurring. Try post your specific content in this "Testing" forum.