MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not Received Proper Activation Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed Mybb PressForum, In the start, i received Proper activation Link in my Email and did not change the registration settings. The person registered and he received Activation link but this link is not proper and working to activate the account. 
What is the problem and where to look?

Please find the attached file.

https://imgur.com/cDRsIpt

[Image: cDRsIpt]
(2019-08-28, 06:57 AM)mohsinkazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Installed Mybb PressForum, In the start, i received Proper activation Link in my Email and did not change the registration settings. The person registered and he received Activation link but this link is not proper and working to activate the account. 
What is the problem and where to look?

Please find the attached file.

https://imgur.com/cDRsIpt

[Image: cDRsIpt]

From the screenshot, it might be a language pack problem. For all installed language pack, please check the language file messages.lang.php in your AdminCP > Configuration > Languages for following and other entries:
  • email_activateaccount
  • email_activateaccount1
  • email_activateaccount2

The line containing an activation code should be {3}/member.php?action=activate&uid={4}&code={5}, and the the activation link should be {3}/member.php?action=activate.

This problem can be caused by others as well. But let's just check the language files first.
Dear noyle,
I have checked the message.lang.php configuration and activation link is same as u sent to me. but problem is the same that not yet received a proper activation link.
(2019-08-29, 11:48 AM)mohsinkazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear noyle,
I have checked the message.lang.php configuration and activation link is same as u sent to me. but problem is the same that not yet received a proper activation link.

Make sure you've set your Board URL correctly in your AdminCP > Configuration > Settings > Site Details, and rebuild cache.

If this issue is still there, check language files with the same name in other language packs, if you have any.
Dear please checkes attachmemt.i have faced another issue when i try to replace logo so images doesn't appear
Kindly solve this issue..
(2019-08-30, 04:32 PM)mohsinkazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear please checkes attachmemt.i have faced another issue when i try to replace logo so images doesn't appear

Didn't see any attachment. Please check if you've missed any information.

BTW, have you solved the "Not Received Proper Activation Link" problem? What's its cause?
Sometimes received proper activation link

Sometimes missing

(2019-08-30, 04:53 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-30, 04:32 PM)mohsinkazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear please checkes attachmemt.i have faced another issue when i try to replace logo so images doesn't appear

Didn't see any attachment. Please check if you've missed any information.

BTW, have you solved the "Not Received Proper Activation Link" problem? What's its cause?
Dear Please solve this problem images doesn't work whenever I replace the logo or insert any image in post.

Please find the below link and suggest me the best solution.

https://imgur.com/iRrk4JF