MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting error when i import users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. I'm trying move MYBB from Xenforo 2. I used Merge script this operation. But i got this error when i import users. How can i do?

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`import_usergroup`,`import_additionalgroups`,`import_displaygroup`,`import_uid`,`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`showsigs`,`signature`,`showavatars`,`timezone`,`avatardimensions`,`avatartype`,`avatar`,`lastpost`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`skype`,`google`,`hideemail`,`allownotices`,`regip`,`lastip`,`language`,`passwordconvert`,`passwordconverttype`,`postnum`,`invisible`,`birthday`,`birthdayprivacy`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showquickreply`,`ppp`,`tpp`,`daysprune`,`timeformat`,`dst`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`style`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`reputation`,`timeonline`,`showcodebuttons`,`totalpms`,`unreadpms`,`pmfolders`,`notepad`,`threadmode`,`showredirect`,`dateformat`,`dstcorrection`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`suspendsignature`,`suspendsigtime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`loginattempts`,`usernotes`,`showimages`,`showvideos`) VALUES (4,'2,2,2,2,2,2,2',4,3,'2,12,13,14,15,16,17',3,1,'Berkay Çobanoğlu','','','','[email protected]',1521839944,1561754940,1561754940,'',1,'',1,'3','','','',0,'','','','','',1,1,X'',X'','','$2y$10$3Kw3h5J.TrllH9hWFlzXJuTFe/BpHTj6FIkDylc3Ag88/BiFammU2','',0,0,'30-3-2001','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,0,0,'1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1) 
The AIM contact field is dropped since 1.8.16. The Merge System zip package linked in official download section is not updated since the development stop of it.

You may want to use the latest Merge System from the official Git repo: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system .

BTW, Xenforo 2 seems not officially supported by the Merge System, better try and report back.
I have the same problem, tried the github version... and still same error.
Anoyne have an ide what to do.

Merging from VB 4.2.5 to MyBB 1.8.20
MyBB Merge System - Version: 1.8.11

Scratch this ...
I redownloaded from github and now it works....
Must have done sumthin wrong first time...