MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread page number not showing anywhere on mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an issue with my board to where the thread pages (let's say there are 30+ posts, then 3 pages will be visible)won't be visible anywhere on mobile other than the thread itself.

If you go to the forum section, pages do not show
If you view new posts, pages do not show
etc

It does not seem to be something with my templates as it happens to all themes I use that are mobile responsive
you expect an answer when nobody knows anything about the themes you're using?
(2019-09-04, 04:01 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]you expect an answer when nobody knows anything about the themes you're using?

This isn’t a theme problem like my original post states. I assume it was a file modification that removes pagination from the thread list
If it's not a theme problem, then it can't be a MyBB problem, because MyBB has nothing to do with catering for mobile devices as we all know.
(2019-09-04, 04:57 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not a theme problem, then it can't be a MyBB problem, because MyBB has nothing to do with catering for mobile devices as we all know.

What templates should I include in my post to help? I am currently running a custom theme, and which all my previous themes also had this issue, so there is no direct link for my theme for me to send

Sorry for this misunderstanding. I assumed that MyBB would have some files that could have been modified in my FTP by removing some code for it but it was just an assumption
As Ashley1 has said, it should be a custom template/theme problem.

To verify:
  1. Revert relevant modifications made to the built-in MyBB default theme and template. (Be careful, you should save/backup your current MyBB default theme and template.)
  2. Set your account to use the built-in MyBB default theme.
  3. View your forum with your account in mobile device to see if there's problem.

If there's no problem with the default MyBB theme, it's your custom theme/template to be blamed. Review it with default MyBB theme stylesheets and templates. Or you would like to post a URL to have someone help you check that, or post the template/CSS you're using.
(2019-09-04, 05:22 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]As Ashley1 has said, it should be a custom template/theme problem.

To verify:
  1. Revert relevant modifications made to the built-in MyBB default theme and template. (Be careful, you should save/backup your current MyBB default theme and template.)
  2. Set your account to use the built-in MyBB default theme.
  3. View your forum with your account in mobile device to see if there's problem.

If there's no problem with the default MyBB theme, it's your custom theme/template to be blamed. Review it with default MyBB theme stylesheets and templates. Or you would like to post a URL to have someone help you check that, or post the template/CSS you're using.

Seems like it is visible in the default theme
I can absolutely share my URL privately in PMs for anyone who can assist me, or I can post the templates needed