MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A error in MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed yersterday on local host MyBB 1.8, I am using Wamp. It worked very fine. I installed some plugins from de oficial website. After that all worked fine (with some exceptions). Today when I want open a thread and post it, appears like in atached pictures. Why ?! What can i do ?
I think from plugins is that, or ?

Another errors had I when I wanted install some plugins, but for now is the above problem. I didnt work in wamp sql data base, also I couldnt make something wrong there.

All is solved, it was from some plugins ! Deactivate doesn`t help, they must unistalled.
Yes, you're right. It's better to contact the plugin author with this problem to fix it.
Yes, I did something wrong ! Ai deactivated and unistalled but I dont know exactly the plugins, They were 3-4, I will reinstall it and reactivate, and then I will sent message to author ! But he doesnt test it before release it ?! Hm...
(2019-09-09, 08:26 PM)Mosotti Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I did something wrong ! Ai deactivated and unistalled but I dont know exactly the plugins, They were 3-4, I will reinstall it and reactivate, and then I will sent message to author ! But he doesnt test it before release it ?! Hm...
Bad reflexion. MyBB has new release frequently and sometimes, plugins must be updated to keep working. Or sometimes, the version of PHP, or MySQL, introduces bugs in old developments.
In your case, you have mariaDB in strict mode, and the plugin is developped for a more permissive (old settings) of mariaDB/MySQL.