MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when i try and create a webpage and i enter all the info i just gets to theme installation then it does nothing else at all 
  • [b]Theme Installation 

Theme Insertion

Loading and importing theme and template file...
    [/b]

Thats the message i get but it litterally does nothing else [Image: Screenshot_96.png]

2 hours later
[Image: Screenshot_99.png]

5 hours later lmao
Someone please review this <3
Still waiting
You using a server or cpanel you most probably can install via softacluous
(2019-09-11, 07:58 PM)PokeForumsNet Wrote: [ -> ]You using a server or cpanel you most probably can install via softacluous

No, that is not a good suggestion.

It's better to install MyBB manually as per instructions found HERE.
I'd reach out to your host and see if they have the Upload limit low.
(2019-09-11, 08:32 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-11, 07:58 PM)PokeForumsNet Wrote: [ -> ]You using a server or cpanel you most probably can install via softacluous

Why, what is wrong with Softaculous, the only thing you are doing is uploading files, the mybb system is not very complicated to break down and rebuild, it is the simplest and easiest to understand PHP framework, and softaculous is just an auto file installer and makes things much easier.
(2019-09-14, 03:24 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

Why, what is wrong with Softaculous, the only thing you are doing is uploading files, the mybb  system is not very complicated to break down and rebuild, it is the simplest and easiest to understand PHP framework, and softaculous is just an auto file installer and makes things much easier.

Softaculous also uploads some folders and files that realy do not belong in MyBB and thus will mess up a few things. 

It's been so long that I can't recall what the issues where, but I did that one time and my website never ran very well. It was until someone told me to do a fresh manual install then my website ran fine. 

At the time, I was rebuilding my website that was broken for a number of reasons, which I won't get into here, but Softaculous installation of MyBB was not my solution, it only aggravated an already tense situation for me. (this happened to me over 2 years ago)

That is why I highly suggested that manual install of MyBB is a better solution.
(2019-09-15, 12:56 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-14, 03:24 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

Why, what is wrong with Softaculous, the only thing you are doing is uploading files, the mybb  system is not very complicated to break down and rebuild, it is the simplest and easiest to understand PHP framework, and softaculous is just an auto file installer and makes things much easier.

Softaculous also uploads some folders and files that realy do not belong in MyBB and thus will mess up a few things. 

It's been so long that I can't recall what the issues where, but I did that one time and my website never ran very well. It was until someone told me to do a fresh manual install then my website ran fine. 

At the time, I was rebuilding my website that was broken for a number of reasons, which I won't get into here, but Softaculous installation of MyBB was not my solution, it only aggravated an already tense situation for me. (this happened to me over 2 years ago)

That is why I highly suggested that manual install of MyBB is a better solution.

Thanks for filling me in, manual installs take more skill, but are solid in the respects that you proposed. Hence, I agree with your opposition.
Hi,

Your thread has been closed as you have used a non descriptive thread title. Feel free to create a new thread and ensuring your thread complies with the board rules.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.