MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error 44 on transfering host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to move the site forum.mytabletguru.com from mediatemple to aws server 

After transferring the files and database  I got the message 
Error Type:
MyBB Error (44)
Error Message:
MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

so in inc/config.php I made the database from  'mysql' to 'mysqli' then following error come
'HTTP ERROR 500'

when I changed from 'mysql' to  'MySql' then the following error comes up.  see image

Warning [2] require_once(/home/rootvj/public_html/forumMTG/inc/db_MySql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 99 - File: inc/init.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)

File
Line
Function/inc/init.php
errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php
require_once
/global.php
require_once
/index.php
require_once

Please help.. 
Thanks in advance Smile
The mysql extension is deprecated since PHP 5.5.0. So you'd like to use mysqli instead. For more info about Error 44, see this doc.

If you're seeing HTTP 500, it might be another problem preventing you from viewing your forum, rather than core MyBB's running wrong.

So, just keep the setting in ./inc/config.php with $config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';.

For HTTP 500, you might want to check PHP's error log for more details. If you wish, post relevant error logs.
on changing to mysqli .. HTTP error 500 coming..

Let me check the error logs.. will post that