MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Create Backup and Restore the Entire MyBB Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You need to use a database administration tool to import the SQL to your database, e.g.

Você precisa usar uma ferramenta de administração de banco de dados para importar o SQL para seu banco de dados.

[ETS]
I accidentally Upgraded to latest myBB twice, now goes to white sceen after admin login box... I do have mySQL backups saved as .gz - If i do a total re-install of 1.8.32, will i keep the core forums, members, threads, posts etc?
OR is there a way to Re-upgrade on same version i'm not seeing (searched forums already)....

Pls PM me with best solution, as my forum is currently Alive, but no new posts or signups......
Installing the software creates fresh database tab,was so you would lose all data, there is never a scenario where a fresh install is necessary.

I’m not sure what you mean by upgrading twice, running the upgrade script multiple times has no side effects and doesn’t really matter. Check your server error logs to make sure there’s no errors being logged anywhere.
Also can you please avoid cross posting as it makes it difficult to have a clear discussion when the same issue is raised in 2 threads.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-237124...pid1381946
Pages: 1 2