MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spectral theme - menus dont work on mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using the spectral theme by DVZ for a couple days now, but have been experiencing an issue with one part of it since I received it. I am experiencing an issue where when I would be clicking the 3 dot icon in the sticky bar to change from light > dark or dark > light will not popup. When clicked, it will act as if it was clicked (change color/opacity), but nothing will open.

header_welcomeblock_member:
<div class="left content">
<div class="dropmenu main-menu">
<a href="#" onclick="return false" class="opener action-link"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-ellipsis-v"></i></a>
<div class="body">
<ul>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-search"></i> {$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php" class="memberlist"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-users"></i> {$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php" class="calendar"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-calendar-alt
"></i> {$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-rss"></i> {$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>
<li><a href="<archive_url>"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-print"></i> {$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-question"></i> {$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
</ul>

<div class="scheme-switcher">
<i class="scheme-switcher__symbol scheme-switcher__symbol--dark"></i>
<i class="scheme-switcher__status scheme-switcher__status--on"></i>
<i class="scheme-switcher__symbol scheme-switcher__symbol--light"></i>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="dropmenu content-mode content-tools empty" data-warp-target="content-tools">
<a href="#" onclick="return false" class="opener action-link"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-cog"></i></a>
<div class="body"></div>
</div>
<div class="dropmenu content-mode sort empty" data-warp-target="sort">
<a href="#" onclick="return false" class="opener action-link"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-sort"></i></a>
<div class="body"></div>
</div> {$searchlink}
<div class="dropmenu search">
<a href="#" onclick="searchF();  return false;" class="action-link"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-search"></i></a>

</div>
        <div class="dropmenu">
<div data-warp-target="search">
<form action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" method="post" id="form_search">
<input name="keywords" type="search" class="textbox" placeholder="  Quick Search..." />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" />
</form>
</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="right user buttons">

<a class=" action-link" style="width: auto;" href="/search.php?action=getnew"><i class="fas fa-fw fa-flag"></i> View New Posts</a>
{$myalerts_headericon}{$modcplink}{$admincplink}
{$pmslink}

<div class="dropmenu">
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="return false" class="opener action-link tooltip-w" title="" style="font-size: 14px;">{$mybb->user['username']}
<div class="avatar" data-src="{$mybb->user['avatar']}"><div class="avatarbox"><div style="background-image:url({$mybb->user['avatar']}); border-radius: 20px;"></div></div></div> <i class="fa fa-fw fa-ellipsis-v"></i></a>
<ul class="body">
{$usercplink}
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$lang->postbit_button_profile}</a>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"> My Threads</a>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"> My Posts</a>
{$buddylink}
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout"> {$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
Was the theme renamed? If so, you can try the default Spectral or, if a custom name is necessary, change it in jscripts/spectral_theme.js:329 and as the inc/plugins/dvz_theme_options/themes/spectral.json filename (lowercase in both instances; plugin reactivation needed).
(2019-09-18, 01:54 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Was the theme renamed? If so, you can try the default Spectral or, if a custom name is necessary, change it in jscripts/spectral_theme.js:329 and as the inc/plugins/dvz_theme_options/themes/spectral.json filename (lowercase in both instances; plugin reactivation needed).

Yes I have done that already, deactivated and activated multiple times as well
Does that happen on the demo board? If not, can you provide a test account on the forum where the theme is installed?
Does it appear broken on other browsers too?
(2019-09-18, 02:20 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Does that happen on the demo board? If not, can you provide a test account on the forum where the theme is installed?
Does it appear broken on other browsers too?

Seems as if on the demo board there are no problems with it. I will PM you with a test account
Looks like a Safari issue, if that's what you use for browsing. See if adding the following to jscripts/spectral_theme.js at line 327 helps:
    // Safari :focus fix
    $('.dropmenu .opener').attr('tabindex', '0');
(original content with this modification: https://devilshakerz.com/mybb6122/jscrip...eme.js?v=1)

The CDN/browser caches may need purging after this.
(2019-09-18, 02:40 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a Safari issue, if that's what you use for browsing. See if adding the following to jscripts/spectral_theme.js at line 327 helps:
    // Safari :focus fix
    $('.dropmenu .opener').attr('tabindex', '0');
(original content with this modification: https://devilshakerz.com/mybb6122/jscrip...eme.js?v=1)

The CDN/browser caches may need purging after this.

Works now! Thanks