MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter links/inserted HTML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning all!

Most times, when a Member inserts a Twitter link in their post, it displays just fine. Everyone can see it as intended.

But occasionally, when a link is inserted, it will display simply as a link. I noticed that when it does this, there is extra code added. Here is an example:

[Image: HgzwrXw.png]

This happens somewhat randomly...a member can post links throughout the day with no problem, but then it starts adding the font info just out of the blue. When it does happen, it continues to happen for that Member for quite awhile. This happens with multiple member using different browsers. 

Any clue on how that extra code is getting added?

Thank you!
This is also happening on my board. I believe it is an issue with the editor that is planned to be changed in 1.9 (?) but I may be completely wrong

Is this only the twitter links or all links?
(2019-09-18, 01:28 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]This is also happening on my board. I believe it is an issue with the editor that is planned to be changed in 1.9 (?)  but I may be completely wrong

Is this only the twitter links or all links?

Thank you for the reply. So far, we've only noticed it with Twitter links.