MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Column titles alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

What did I do wrong?   Toungue

[Image: NuSZfS0.png]

Here is the code in forumdisplay_threadlist:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
{$ratingcol}
<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
{$inlinemodcol}
</tr>

I tried changing some of the values, but can only seem to make it worse lol. 

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%">

Change it to:

<td class="tcat" colspan="2" width="66%">
(2019-09-18, 02:26 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%">

Change it to:

<td class="tcat" colspan="2" width="66%">

Wow, it was seriously that simple. Thank you so much. I was reading 'colpsan' as number of columns. I'm learning, but I've got a long way to go!

Thanks for your help  Blush