MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts | MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I'm getting the following error while clicking on the reply button with MyAlerts plugin installed.

With the plugin installed, i can't post any replies as it shows the following:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query:
SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid = LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

As soon as i uninstall the plugin, everything turns back to normal.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Do you have any other plugins installed? If so, could you please list them here so I can test with them?
I hope you have got the pm with the plugin's name, i can send it to you.
(2019-10-04, 08:45 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you have got the pm with the plugin's name, i can send it to you.
I have thanks, will respond at some point today when I get a moment.
Still need help.
Is not related to myalerts that plugin works fine even into last versions of php or mybb. But your signature said it all !

Anyways maybe this question is your right answer to be replied.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-225029.html
Thanks for your post and thanks for the link and yeah, my signature said it all and if i say, that the problem is being caused by a plugin you made, would you believe?

I wouldn't discuss about it in this thread or spam here as it is for support, which i still need.So, if you have something to say, you could probably use the pm system.

The developer is informed on this error and he would hopefully sort it out.

Kind Regards.
Well you said it's because of Myalerts so what can i do ?

And none of the plugins i write have conflicts with mybb nor myalerts due i am using the last versions of it all even php 7.3

Maybe you are using the last mybb version and old versions of plugins due many plugins have to been updated for this current version and only latest revisions will work due many and several changes on code. Make sure you do that and do not use old or nulled plugin versions.
Well, then let me name the plugin causing issue with this.

"Max post allowed for users for threads in some forums".

When activated, the above error occurs, when de-activated, everything is ok.

Another member tried these two together and they worked fine of his forum but on mine they together aren't working.

So, your plugin is working, EuanT's plugin is working but on my forum ,they aren't working together.

In case you need more details, let me know as i have already said, i won't mix up the things in this thread as it is only about Myalerts.

Regards.
I think it's due strict mode into your server side due i use the same plugins into my site and if your friend uses it too i think it's due that i will take a look at it but as far as i can remember the last revision of that plugin is working fine with strict mode but i will review it anyways.

But that plugin is in the exclusive membership into my forums included only. And there are only one member active into that sections and it's from my forum staff.

And i have seen that old versions and included this last one stops working fine into 1.8.21 but nobody else use it so i have not the enought time yet to review it in all senses and update to the last 1.8.21 series yet but i will do it asap, so this plugin and maybe some others are not recomended to use with 1.8.21 yet but most of them yeah in their last revisions i have make since 1.8.21 arrives but there is not much people who has it and for this one "nobody has it" the last revision yet but me

(2019-09-28, 11:29 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I'm getting the following error while clicking on the reply button with MyAlerts plugin installed.

With the plugin installed, i can't post any replies as it shows the following:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query:
SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid = LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

As soon as i uninstall the plugin, everything turns back to normal.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

I have reviewed all the code and plugin but nodaways that sql can exist because in that plugin you have mentioned that sql was never used by this plugin. Maybe it's another error but i have reviewed all and yeah both plugins works great with last mybb version and last released versions of both plugins. Maybe you have added new features that are causing this issue but it's not related to the original plugin code
Pages: 1 2