MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Argh! Problem accessing Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed mybb a couple of days ago, and merged in the data from my existing vbulletin 4 system. Initially things appeared to be functioning fine, so I made the site live, and user have been successfully logging in a using it.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way, Admin CP has stopped working correctly for me. 

I can seem to login, and get the first dashboard page, but if I click on any link, it takes me to the login page again. As a result I can get properly into Admin CP to actually do anything.

Please help! Any suggestions much appreciated.

Hmm, possibly related, but trying a different browser, I'm not actually able to log in at all. When I try, I get this error message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
You may run out-dated templates.
Check for missing input field in any login form:
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

[ExiTuS]
(2019-09-30, 07:53 PM)sub3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed mybb a couple of days ago, and merged in the data from my existing vbulletin 4 system. Initially things appeared to be functioning fine, so I made the site live, and user have been successfully logging in a using it.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way, Admin CP has stopped working correctly for me. 

I can seem to login, and get the first dashboard page, but if I click on any link, it takes me to the login page again. As a result I can get properly into Admin CP to actually do anything.

Please help! Any suggestions much appreciated.

Hmm, possibly related, but trying a different browser, I'm not actually able to log in at all. When I try, I get this error message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Are you behind a NAT or a VPN that will randomize your IP addresses when accessing your forum?
(2019-10-03, 02:33 PM)eaglesha Wrote: [ -> ]I also encountered with same problem. As I search for the problem there are many suggestions but not worked any of it.

Are you behind a NAT or a VPN, like TOR or Firefox Private Network, that will randomize your IP addresses when accessing your forum?
(2019-09-30, 09:46 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]You may run out-dated templates.
Check for missing input field in any login form:
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

[ExiTuS]

Did you try this ^^ @sub3 ?

Easiest thing is to check default MyBB theme and if it works fine with that, then possible issue with your theme.
Also check the settings are proper in General Settings and cookies settings are correct as well.