MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prostats Plugin error in PHP 7.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm use to Prostats 1.9.7 and I get a lot of errors. 

Mybb: 1.8.21
Theme: Square
PHP: 7.2

[2] Use of undefined constant tablespace - assumed 'tablespace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 2 - 
File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1436) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)

Example; 1436 in prostats.php >>

eval("\$newestposts = \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts")."\";");
 [2] Use of undefined constant tablespace - assumed 'tablespace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 2 - 
File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1653) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1498) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
 File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1725) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
[2] Use of undefined constant tablespace - assumed 'tablespace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1614) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)

[2] Use of undefined constant borderwidth - assumed 'borderwidth' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 110 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1944) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
[2] Use of undefined constant tablespace - assumed 'tablespace' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 113 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php(1944) : eval()'d code PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
I'm getting the same messages with PHP 7.3. Let's hope the plugin author will update the code soon.
Variables in inc/plugins/prostats.php seem to backslashed instead of global $var.
I assume you haven't realised that this version has been around for a good while? https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1232
(2020-01-08, 07:13 PM)User 6029 Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you haven't realised that this version has been around for a good while? https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1232

I'm currently having the same problem and I cannot access this link, do you have a working one?