MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noxus [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

So recently I've started to work on a theme, which ill be releasing in the future for free. But i decided to post it into "Theme Development" for people to see, and possibly give me some feedback on current work. Don't mind some weird names and descriptions.

The theme is meant to be clean and modern, whilst keeping a dark aspect cause white theme's are really not my thing.

Possibly will be posting updates every week or month. But i will keep on working on this and improving it.

Index

--Snip--

[Image: 85OCIsG.png]

[Image: 85OCIsG.png]

[Image: zg4V4Iq.png]

Responsive view of index

--Snip--

[Image: Iqf0Hxs.png]

Forumdisplay

[Image: xMwAtnH.png]

[Image: N9xN7RY.png]

No threads

[Image: IlUzGVj.png]

[Image: DKdWRwz.png]

[Image: Qml2Ake.png]

Memberlist

[Image: Zug5hm2.png]

[Image: QWZuXOw.png]

User Profile

[Image: qvnVGQp.png]

[Image: HqhcZyv.png]

[Image: EoblAjX.png]
Update

Recently i fixed up and made a new layout for user's profile page. Obviously it's responsive as'well.

[Image: qvnVGQp.png]

[Image: HqhcZyv.png]

[Image: EoblAjX.png]

Update:

[Image: V9X2hjA.png]

[Image: GJ6lVVA.png]

[Image: FULYpLv.png]

[Image: e56AcX0.png]

[Image: KSSUTVc.png]

[Image: OADsCzr.png]
Good luck with it although this is nothing new.
Thanks. But it's just for trying out things properly, and a hobby right now.
(2019-10-14, 05:22 PM)Baltafar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. But it's just for trying out things properly, and a hobby right now.

I have snipped a couple of screen shots due to the name of one of the threads shown. Please try and keep this in mind for any other screenshots Smile
(2019-10-14, 04:12 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with it although this is nothing new.

(2019-10-14, 06:22 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-14, 05:22 PM)Baltafar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. But it's just for trying out things properly, and a hobby right now.

I have snipped a couple of screen shots due to the name of one of the threads shown. Please try and keep this in mind for any other screenshots  Smile

ah, rip Big Grin, will keep in mind tho.

It is a good hobby Smile
I would see a Light blue version of this theme.
Update:
Reworked member profile.
[Image: V9X2hjA.png]
UCP
[Image: GJ6lVVA.png]
Small update on memberlist. Changes background depending on user profile background.
[Image: FULYpLv.png]
Removed sidebar user menu and added a simpler one.
[Image: e56AcX0.png]
Also updated postbit
[Image: KSSUTVc.png]
Responsive postbit
[Image: OADsCzr.png]

(2019-12-25, 11:05 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I would see a Light blue version of  this theme.

Sorry, but i only do dark themes. Only light themed template i've done looks like this
[Image: SxyuSCt.jpg]
That looks awesome is it free to download?^^
Pages: 1 2