MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue when editing user groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When editing user groups in the admin panel, I'm getting an error that doesn't exactly help! It simply says:-

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue."

What I'm trying to do is add group images. It happens on all groups i try to edit including one I've recently created ( and added an image to! )

I'm also having issues with the image uploader not working so have an alternative system running. Seems to get fixed on updates and then falls over again a few weeks later!
(2019-10-08, 01:43 PM)fr499y Wrote: [ -> ]When editing user groups in the admin panel, I'm getting an error that doesn't exactly help! It simply says:-

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

What I'm trying to do is add group images. It happens on all groups i try to edit including one I've recently created ( and added an image to! )

I'm also having issues with the image uploader not working so have an alternative system running. Seems to get fixed on updates and then falls over again a few weeks later!

What is the MySQL error you are getting?  That would help narrow down the problem.
well thats the thing... its as i said in the opening post.

[attachment=42227]