MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam details in forum profile & postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning Everyone 

I have been trying to get our member's steam avatar and online status in the postbit of our forum, however i cannot get it to fully work.

Everything works perfectly under the user's profile under contact details it will show the steam avatar and status of the members who connected their accounts and works 100%.

However in the post bit I can only see my own avatar and online steam status all of the other members show offline with no avatar, as mentioned before under the profile section everything works also confirmed with the users their steam profiles are set to public.

When I inspect the Steam Postbit code trough my browser, I noticed that my steam details are there and all the order users are blank so i'm assuming there is an issue with the postbit side of the code but i could be mistaken.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can try to get this working.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Can you provide an url ?
And have your users fill the steamID in their profile ?
(2019-10-16, 10:55 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide an url ?
And have your users fill the steamID in their profile ?

Hi Crazycat 
Do you what the website url? 

Also yes under the User's profile they have an option to add their steam ID and i checked it is saved in the database.

so some more info.

I have checked with with two of the users on the postbit they can see themselves online but no one else, and at the same time for me they show as offline while for myself it shows online.  

Please see the images below in the attachment mine currently shows offline but i can at lease see my steam name and Profile Pic all other members just has a small grey block with offline status regardless if they are online or offline.

However in the user profile section everything shows fine as per attachments below 

Regards
Hi,

I have tested the whole plugin locally and online in my DEV environment. I can't find a bug yet.

I have already sent you some PNs - the best way is to test them together with TeamViewer.

Please also note that the steam-profile of the users must be public - otherwise the API cannot fetch any data.

Greetings
itsmeJAY