MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need someone to setup MyBB and minor customization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I urgently need someone who is an expert in setup of BB's. I have the MyBB software installed on my host space but I have a project that is starting on Monday. Please see below for the things I need help with...

Assist with the set up: 4 separate Threads that participants will be invited to

Setup of role permissions: Moderator will be able to view, post, and modify. Participants can view and post only in the thread they are invited. Clients can view all participation but no editing or posting.

Slight Customization: Adding Company logo, Changing Accent color, maybe a template change to add a hero image to the front page.

Tutorial Q/A: Walk-though of the bulletin board setup and a tutorial on how the moderator can manage the various discussion boards.

Please message me with contact details and questions if you are interested and can assist with this project.
Hi,

I would love to assist you in your project.Would love to have a detailed discussion. You can connect me via email as well as Skype to see the sample work and discussion about project. I can complete it in your budget and deadline

Email: [email protected]

Regards
Jennifer J