MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb transfered / reinstalled with database backup, Can't see "who's online"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to reinstall mybb from sctracth (with only new install files for mybb and plugins + my old config and db)
Everything works great except "who's online" is not showing up on page eventhought it's activated and in the theme (also not working with default theme).
Don't know where to look to debug that :/
online.php is working thought.

Thanks for help
Can you run the file verification tool in the ACP to check for any missed or corrupt files?
only modified files are

images/buttons_sprite.png
inc/languages/english/admin/config_settings.lang.php (don't remember wich plugin change that)
inc/functions.php (google SEO plugin)
Still can't figure out why who's online is not showing up on page.. I can't see any reason or logs related to that :/
If files verify, then it's in the templates, which are stored in the database, which will override templates from a new install.
If I am reading this right.
Quote:(with only new install files for mybb and plugins + my old config and db)

Post a screenshot, or a URL.
If needed, PM a login to see.

[edit to add]If this is your URL, https://forum.cs-hackers.com/
then AdminCP / Board Settings / Forum Home Options / Show Who's Online
(2019-10-22, 11:57 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]If files verify, then it's in the templates, which are stored in the database, which will override templates from a new install.
If I am reading this right.
Quote:(with only new install files for mybb and plugins + my old config and db)

Post a screenshot, or a URL.
If needed, PM a login to see.

[edit to add]If this is your URL, https://forum.cs-hackers.com/
then AdminCP / Board Settings / Forum Home Options / Show Who's Online
I feel so stupid I was sure that I did check this settings and that is was on.. when it was actually off...  Huh
Well thanks (damn I feel so stupid  Rolleyes )
I don't have enough fingers and hands to count my mistakes. Big Grin
No problem.