MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Prefix(original & tweaked)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked over all the edits (which was A LOT) twice and I'm still having this problem. I installed the original first then the tweaked version. I can use the prefixes fine and all without any problems. I can see the prefix and it's color via viewing it on the thread itself. But my problem is that, I can't see the prefixes when I view the forum. All i see is ":My Thread" ...shouldn't my prefix be before "... :" ??
Nevermind, problem has been fixed by doing this:

ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Template Set Name* -> showprefix

What I got in there originally was:

<b><font color="">:</font></b>

I changed it into:

<b><font color="$prefixcolor">$prefixvalue:</font></b>

and it worked. Very nice mod, but took a long time to install. Longer than the arcade might I add Big Grin
Well it needs to be shown in many places so I guess that's the problem.... a mod worthy of EI if I ever saw one Wink Big Grin
oh god yes...this mod was a nightmare to install. Took seriously about an hour or so to just copy and paste bits of code...definately one of the longest mods I have ever installed. decswxaqz you should try to convert every mod released here via EI as it will save a lot of people here the pain Wink
decswxaqz Wrote:Well it needs to be shown in many places so I guess that's the problem.... a mod worthy of EI if I ever saw one Wink Big Grin

Spam :lol: (j/k)

When gold arives, i will add a EI version.
+ good things take long time to mod :weird:

@ cory:
Strange.... if you ran templateinstall.php, it should be there...
$template2 = "<b><font color=\\"$prefixcolor\\">$prefixvalue:</font></b>";

update: fixed version in attachment Smile
I ran them both (one time only after uploading them) and thats all I got. Very strange indeed.
See updated reply Smile

or download @ frontpage