MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed Easy Mod and when I go to Admin CP and click on "Install Mod" it says:

Quote:Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Is there something I did wrong? :cry:
did you gave permission that you could access it?
Users and Groups > Admin Permissions > [edit permissions] > Can use Easy Install > Yes > Update Permissions

If you get an error about arraytobits, open adminoptions.php and put // before the line number causing the problem.
It says this when I try to give myself permission to it

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: arraytobits() in /home2/weebs/public_html/forums/admin/adminoptions.php on line 51
Weebs, I said that in my post above!
Quote:If you get an error about arraytobits, open adminoptions.php and put // before the line number causing the problem.
Toungue
My bad? lol...

EDIT
I did that and I still get the error :cry:
Try opening admin/adminoptions.php and adding the block of code below before the closing ?> on the final line of the file.

function arraytobits($array)
{
	return true;
}
Wow. I didn't even need to say a thing! Toungue
But everyone is right. Most people don't notice this error until they start to try to give themselves permissions to new mods.
Ok it works now Big Grin