MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo Image/Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am using myBB installed directly via the GoDaddy installer. I have it mostly set up and active.

I would like the logo at the top left to say "Forum Home" and then just to the right of this say "By Website.com" (this is the forum sponsor). This can either be a single image or two separate images that I create (that part is easy).

But on the left image (or the left side of a single combined image) I want it to link to the forum homepage and the second image (or the right side of a single combined image) will link to another page (the sponsor of the forum).

I noticed in GoDaddy there is a way to add manual code. So I should be able to locate the relevant section and modify it (I am somewhat familiar with HTML/CSS), but not good enough to implement what I am trying to do. Or alternatively, maybe there is a more native way to implement this?

Thanks!
You should be able to edit this in your admin area of MyBB/

In in your ACP

Template Sets » Default Templates » Edit Template: header
Thanks for the tip. After having a look, I was able to create the HTML to make this happen.