MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Excessum v2 MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive - MD Exclusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-03-20, 07:06 PM)hamburgers Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out the price doubling was an error on my part due to my trying to translate currency's and text wrong lol, i am very sorry.
I officially own this style now, and I must say aside from the style itself, bilsoft worked with me for hours trying to find a way to purchase with the currency transfer,
Bilsoft IS BY FAR WITHOUT QUESTION the best developer i have ever met or had the pleasure of working with, there were some minor errors after installing with translations and he fixed every single one of them.

I would recommend him to absolutely anyone anytime anywhere.

Bilsoft I cannot give you a 10/10 in good conscious.

You sir get a 100/10.

thank you very much for your choice, I hope we will have the opportunity to work again on a different project.  Heart
Edited Post: Fixed scroll bar in editor myself <3

Still in love everytime i look at the style lol
ModCP / Banned List is not formatting correctly.

<html>
	<head>
		<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->ban_banned}</title>
		{$headerinclude}
	</head>
	<body>
		{$header}
		<div class="page_header">
			<h1>{$lang->modcp}</h1>
			<p>{$lang->ban_banned}</p>
		</div>

<div class="mod_cp">
			{$modcp_nav}

<div class="mod_cp_content">
				{$multipage}

<div class="modcp_block tborder">
					<div class="modcp_head thead">{$lang->ban_user}</div>
					<div class="modcp_wrap">
						<div class="modcp_cat tcat" style="flex: 1">{$lang->username}</div>
						<div class="modcp_cat tcat" style="flex: 0 0 30%" align="center">{$lang->reason}</div>
						<div class="modcp_cat tcat mob_hide" style="flex: 0 0 25%" align="center">{$lang->ban_length}</div>
						<div class="modcp_cat tcat tab_mob_hide" style="flex: 0 0 20%">{$lang->ban_bannedby}</div>
					</div>
					{$bannedusers}
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>
		{$footer}
	</body>
</html>
(2020-04-10, 03:21 AM)hamburgers Wrote: [ -> ]ModCP / Banned List is not formatting correctly.

We have a support line for this kind of situation, or you could send it via private message. It's not right for you to return to the subject of sale in this way.
Pages: 1 2