MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The NetPen theme does not work correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goodnight! Tell please, after installations themes on Mybb, I not can enter on forum, in administrative all well, I under account, and under transition on forum and by clicking button, entry, I not enter on site, i.e., entry on site not is happening, me throws away on major page forum, help this correct?

And yet, when you click on the Link button in the forum, you get an error, also I would like to fix?

Well what version of mybb are you running also the theme you are using as you say its a netpen so is it a free version of this site??
(2019-10-27, 12:47 AM)TrickyRicky Wrote: [ -> ]Ну какая версия mybb вы используете также тему, которую вы используете, как вы говорите, это netpen, так что это бесплатная версия этого сайта??

Мой BB 1.8.21, тема NetPen

I put the engine clean, there are no mods, but only this theme and all
so no one will help(
How does forum work on Default theme? As expected? If no, then get forum working on default first. If yes, then new theme is either faulty, or bad install. If bad install, delete the theme and try again. If still does not work, faulty theme. Contact author.

What URL?
all is worth as you wrote, here is the reference EA forums - http://stifirint.s-host.net/sosiska/index.php

Now writing on the forum - Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

This my the first forum, on it only theme is worth

Thank you, the problem was in hosting
If your method of activating new members is to send email, no emails received.
Otherwise, from what I can see, the theme is working.
What did hosting do to get it fixed?
I'm curious, and someone else who has the same problem might benefit.
(2019-10-29, 11:23 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]если ваш метод активации новых участников заключается в отправке электронной почты, никаких сообщений электронной почты не получено.
В противном случае, из того, что я вижу, тема работает.
Что сделал хостинг, чтобы исправить это?
Мне любопытно, и кто-то еще, у кого есть такая же проблема, может выиграть.
Я просто поменял хостинг, когда пишу им о проблеме, они не знают, как ее решить. Данный форум является пробной версией, я просто тему на нем поставил и все настройки не выставил. Это трудно, потому что я не знаю английского языка, и я перевожу все через Google translator
(2019-10-29, 12:11 PM)Tandar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-29, 11:23 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]if your method of activating new members is to send emails, no emails have been received.
Otherwise, from what I see, the theme works.
What did the hosting do to fix this?
I am curious, and someone else who has the same problem can win.
I just changed the hosting when I write to them about the problem, they don’t know how to solve it. This forum is a trial version, I just put a topic on it and did not set all the settings. It’s difficult because I don’t know English, and I translate everything through Google translator

I created an account, and it is apparently activated.
The authorization code mismatch message occurs for me when trying to login using NetPen theme.
If I change to default theme, I am able to log in.
The default theme announces it is compatible with 1.8.15, and probably later versions.
There were some major scripting changes with the current 1.8.21 MyBB version, so it is possible the NetPen theme needs to be tweaked.
Misharnet is the author, but threads about his themes are not available, and he has become a banned member for reasons not known. So you have some limited options.

1. Select another theme which works, or has active support.
2. Contact NetPen author misharnet through his website for support.
3. Find someone willing and able to bring the theme up to date.

Good luck to you Tandar.

[edited to provide support forum link.]

The solution for the authorization code mismatch problem is detailed here.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

Perhaps fixing the theme is not so difficult after all.
PM if you want help.
Contact the theme author for support since this is a paid theme.