MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to access plugins via the acp,it tells me there is some problem and to come back in a few minutes. A day later it still says the same. This happens with safari and chrome. Any idea why? and is it fixed yet?

Added screen shot to OP/mod

[Image: attachment.php?aid=42257]
One of your plugin has an issue. You will have to manually check if one of your recently added plugin file is incorrect.

- Make a backup of your plugin folder
- Remove individual plugin file and check if ACP plugin page loads.
- If no, remove different plugin
- If yes, you found the culprit and restore all plugin files from backup except the culprit.

Regards
WallBB
nope. I dont have any installed.

Right my fellow admin has installed one...BUT...this only happens to me,and before anything was installed. I use my ipad most of the time and safari..so I switched to google chrome..same result.

Tried on my laptop using chrome and firefox..same result.

[attachment=42256]
Sorry to be a pain but anyone have any ideas? I dont understand at all. It really is bugging me now.  Angry
It is working on my end.

While I don't have any advice for the issue, let me give you some tips on how to get help faster.
  • Title the thread more descriptively, eg. "Browse Plugins" in ACP always gives an error message.
  • Add as much detail into the first post as possible, eg. screen shot of error message, exact steps to duplicate the issue.
  • Use your browsers console to help provide details to those wishing to help you, eg. Look at network errors to see if there is an issue on your end that is preventing the plugin list from loading.

Just trying to help.
[attachment=42257]

See that jut makes me madder...its working for you...so why not me? I did upload a screen shot...here it is again...

I’ve tried endlessly on my ipad using safari and chrome. Then I used my laptop..using chrome and firefox..same issue.
(2019-10-29, 03:09 PM)justjude Wrote: [ -> ]See that jut makes me madder...its working for you...so why not me?

That is what we are trying to figure out Wink

(2019-10-29, 03:09 PM)justjude Wrote: [ -> ]I did upload a screen shot...here it is again...

But you missed the part where I said that info needs to be in the first post. People are lazy and the easier you make it on us to help you, the better the chance that someone that can help you, will help you.

(2019-10-29, 03:09 PM)justjude Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve tried endlessly on my ipad using safari and chrome. Then I used my laptop..using chrome and firefox..same issue.

Did you miss the part where I suggested that you use the browser console to look for network issues or other problems that might cause an issue? I understand that it isn't that easy to do so on mobile, but on desktop it is as simple as pressing Shift+F5 in most browsers.
I refreshed firefox and chrome.  No issues with either. I just cleared web history from safari. I even disabled all my ad blockers in case that was it. nope.  Huh

Same with themes...cant browse them..get the same error message.. just to add...my fellow admin has no problems..just me..
Contact your hosting service provider. There may be problems with the ports.
(2019-10-28, 01:52 PM)justjude Wrote: [ -> ]nope. I dont have any installed.

Right my fellow admin has installed one...BUT...this only happens to me,and before anything was installed. I use my ipad most of the time and safari..so I switched to google chrome..same result.

Tried on my laptop using chrome and firefox..same result.

What do you mean it only happens to you ? who does it not happen to ?

And i just seen your later post, so clearly the problem is with your configuration (permissions related possibly).
Pages: 1 2