MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan\'s Hacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm gonna use this thread to sort out my hacks, which ones I've done, which ones I'm doing, and which ones I'm going to do.

Hacks Completed (RC3): 4
Limit Break Hack
Install Hack - Exclusive to my site.
Add New Page to MyBB
Debug Mode Hack

Porting in Progress: 1
Welcome Panel

Hacks Completed (RC2): 1
Super Administrator Hack

Hacks in Progress: 3
Thank You Hack - Allows users to thank the thread starter for a thread they posted.
you bbcode hack - Whenever the bbcode [you] is used, the person who's viewing's name gets displayed.
Full Subject Tooltip - Full Subject gets displayed in a tooltip on forumhome when hovering over the partial subject.

Hacks Planned: 1
Bug Tracker - Mainly for development sites, allows you to integrate a bug tracker so bugs on your product can be posted.

As you can see, I've come up to Hackers block and can't think of anything to add... so suggestions would be nice. Smile
strange :eek: when i click to download welcome panel txt, it says im not loged in, and when i login it says:
It seems the username you entered is invalid. Please go back and try again.

:s
Go to the MyBB forums, log in, then go to the thread, and try it again.
ooo its on MyBB not MyBBmods, woops :x
Lol, yeah, you didn't read my note. Toungue
lol Rolleyes wopsie
I just noticed we have an author's forum, so I'm moving this there. Smile
The Super Admin hack doesn't work for me... Sad
What happens when you try to use it?

Btw, when testing the super admin hack, never try the delete function, try editing yourself, if you can't then the non-delete should work also.
Ryan Wrote:What happens when you try to use it?

Btw, when testing the super admin hack, never try the delete function, try editing yourself, if you can't then the non-delete should work also.

Well, I used a test account that I made admin. I used the test account to remove my account which is ID 1 and I changed in the config.php.

The test account was able to change my account, which I applied the hack to. :eek: I also noticed in the Admin Permissions under user groups, that there is a setting that says "Can Manage Administrator Permissions" isn't that something that is sort of like your hack... except that function doesn't work for some odd reason.Undecided
Pages: 1 2