MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin 3 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having problems with the vBulletin 3 theme. I find the install.txt to be very confusing!

I unzipped the package and I read it through, I still don't understand it. I suppose I'm too used to Invision skin importing.

But myBB is actually quite nice, and this vB3 skin is probably the closest to me feel like owning that $180 thing.
$160. Wink

I should know...

Anyway, all you really need to do is import the .mybb through the admin cp, and upload any images needed.

Hope that helps. Smile
If you can let me know which parts of the install.txt file you find confusing, then I'll try and make it clearer in the next release.

The next release of the vBulletin 3 theme is due after the release of myBB Release Candidate 3. Wink

EDIT: I just checked the download package for the vBulletin3 theme, and it seems that step 3 asks you to look for a different theme, named "ProBlue". It should instead ask you to look for a folder named "vBulletin3". Also, some of the step numbers were wrong. All errors have now been fixed and the package has been updated.
Thanks, I got it up.

Though what is the point of the folder Problue? It has no file in there and is never used.:eek:

Also, there is a 404 for the Night Theme in the downloads section.
Read my above post, it should have read "vBulletin3", not "ProBlue".

URL to the "Night Theme" has also been fixed. Thanks for informing me.
musicalmidget Wrote:Read my above post, it should have read "vBulletin3", not "ProBlue".

I did, what I meant was in the vBulletin Theme, there is an extra folder called ProBlue. It has nothing in it and has no intention to be used in the installlation, so why would you need an extra folder that does nothing?Rolleyes
Oh, now I see what you mean. I'm not sure what that is doing there. I probably used the ProBlue package as a "template" if you like for the vBulletin package, just forgot to remove the folder when the package was updated.

This has also been fixed. You can delete the folder if you like. It is as you say, not required.
Thanks.Cool
I am getting an Upload Failed message.

I have MyBB version 1.01 installed, if that is any help.

I'm sorry to say that the vBulletin3 theme on this website isn't compatible with MyBB 1.0 or 1.01.