MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member can't upload attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a member that is unable to upload even though he has deleted attachments...it still says he is above his allotted space.

What should I check to see what is going on here?  If he deleted a bunch of attachments, he should be able to add more but it is like the system didn't realize he deleted them?
You have to look at what he is trying to attach - each file type has a maximum size. ACP -> configuration -> attachment types
I have checked all that out...what I found is that he currently has 9 jpeg attachments totaling 9.8MB but the system says he is using 9.1GB of his allotted 2GB space.  I don't know where else to look...is there a tool to run that recounts upload space?
Hello, I have the same problem. I have set the max diomension for jpeg set to 10MB.
An user is triyng to upload files, he just uploada one pic anche system says tha he have only 2,7 MB
Where I have to change setting to allow a maximunm of 10 MB for message?

The board in set to Italian, the file #2 is translated like " Your allocated attachment usage quota is 2,7 MB"
(2019-12-27, 09:02 AM)sb-mike Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have the same problem. I have set the max diomension for jpeg set to 10MB.
An user is triyng to upload files, he just uploada one pic anche system says tha he have only 2,7 MB
Where I have to change setting to allow a maximunm of 10 MB for message?

The board in set to Italian, the file #2 is translated like " Your allocated attachment usage quota is 2,7 MB"
It should just be a bug of displaying wrong variables/values.

Check your Italian language pack for attach_quota in global.lang.php.
If you want to go deeper, check this PR: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3120

But for user's permission of upload quota, please check the corresponding permission of this user's usergroup.
(2019-12-27, 09:38 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]It should just be a bug of displaying wrong variables/values.

Check your Italian language pack for attach_quota in global.lang.php.
If you want to go deeper, check this PR: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3120

But for user's permission of upload quota, please check the corresponding permission of this user's usergroup.

Hello noyle, thank you for suggestions. I have checked the language pack, there's no bug. I have set bad values in usesr's usergroup permissions.
Now I have solved the proble and users can upload files with the right quota.
Thank you again for supporting our forum
Just check what he want to upload..it may be big size