MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message tracking in UCP not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

When i click on Tracking in UCP, i am getting a blank page.

I've tried downloading and uploading the private.php file to the database but still the same.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[attachment=42277]
Looks like there's something with PHP script executing. Check your PHP error log for warnings/errors.
Just checked,it isn't producing any error logs.
Still looking for help.
Still looking for the solution.....
If you have no error in server logs (php error, in apache/nginx and/or php logs), hard to help you.
Hi,

as your theme is not updated, and you have javascript errors, and 404 errors, and 403 errors, it's impossible to identify the root of the problem.

Besides that, for a new user it's impossible to send a PM or have the tracking menu, so I could not reproduce the problem.

Can't help.
The theme hasn't been updated since long.But that function worked always and something happened in the last few days.

I am going to enable pm's for you.

Thanks
Hi,

as Crazycat said, you must check your Nginx? error files, it must be there the log of the error.

Check if your private.php file it's like the original one.

Check if you have added any new rule in your .htaccess or in your security extension that may block the URL, or if a new plugin it's making all this (try to deactivate one by one and check).

It's a server error, so we must check there.
So, finally i found the errors and here we go:

[06-Nov-2019 22:58:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function load() on null in /home/databasename/public_html/inc/plugins/avatarep.php:985
Stack trace:
#0 /home/databasename/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): avatarep_private_tracking_fname('')
#1 /home/databasename/public_html/private.php(1387): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array)
#2 {main}
  thrown in /home/databasename/public_html/inc/plugins/avatarep.php on line 985

The conflict is caused by the plugin last poster avatar

After disabling it,everything works as it should.

So, any clue how can we solve the above errors?

Thankyou.

Regards.

Help needed!
Pages: 1 2