MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Project - MyBB Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we have a hack site, I think we should have a template mods site, since there is a big difference between hack mods and template mods (we all know template mods are better Wink).

Right now, it's being hosted on a sub-domain on my domain, since I haven't got the money for a new domain and hosting.

At this moment I am uploading the boards so I can install them, afterwards I will use my Add a Page to MyBB mod and make a frontpage.

I am posting here because I am looking for others who would maybe like to participate in this project of mine. :p

So anyone interested?

Btw the link to it is here: http://mybbtemplates.theglassprison.net, if I ever get up the money thedomain will be more than likely be www.mybbtemplates.com but we will see. :p
Strange to think that myBB mods started out as primarily a theming site, because I was no good at PHP. Look now... :p Infact there are more downloads in the "Templates and Themes" category than any other on the site. :lol:

Let me know when your site is ready, and I'll add a link on myBB Mods. Smile
Quick question MM.

Whenever I install MyBB on my server this appears for a while on the main forums, but always in the ACP.

Quote:Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/theglas/public_html/mybbtemplates/forums/inc/functions.php on line 751

What is it and how do I get read of it?
This isn't an error I've ever had before. I would imagine however that it's something to do with how PHP is configured on your server.

Are you in control of the server?
No I'm not.
Well, I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure it's something to do with how PHP has been configured on that server...as it says "disabled for security reasons", and it's not you that disabled it. Undecided

Perhaps you should post this on the official forums, incase someone else knows more than me?

EDIT: I just clicked the link in your post and see that the forums have been installed. Do I take it that you solved this problem?
It only displays it for admins... I think.
Ah, so it only always in the ACP, but not always on the main forums themselves?

I'll investigate tonight and see if I notice anything which may cause this problem, but as I said, I'm now almost certain it's something "server-side". Undecided

I was going to suggest you still posted this on the official community forums, but I see that you have already done so. Smile
Ok, the site is up, although it needs a lot more work. :p
Link added to the myBB Mods Links Page. Smile
Pages: 1 2