MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To the myBB / myBB Mods Staff members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exclamation Hello, I am Will Midgett, owner and founder of Eliptex.com. :grin:

We are interested in using you forums, however we'd like it alittle more customized. As we are stacked full of work, we do not have time to tamper with the coding, so we are interested with the people who know it best.
We are interested for you to design us a forum, customize the Template/theme, etc.

Please feel free to contact me on AIM: DeMenkey - YIM: DeMenkey - MSN: [email protected] - E-Mail: [email protected] - URL: http://www.eliptex.com/
Just a quick question to your inquiry of services. If im reading and understanding the request right. You want someone to code/apply a design you already have to the forum software...or...you want someone to design a skin/layout for the forum from the ground up and code it.

If you could clarify that for me i can better answer your questions from my end.

Thanks.
I'm interested in somebody adding hacks/mods, make a template/theme, and add somethings in. I'm interested as the forums to have everything, and anything on them. All the extra things.
Ok... it has been claified. You want your forum completely tweaked to your specs in the way of mods, hacks and a custom skin for the layout. Wink

I dont forsee a problem with this at all, im sure myself and one of the other staff members can get together and accomplish this fairly easily... depending on what kind of customization is requested at the time.

Altho, i will suggest you wait just a bit longer till MyBB 1.0 RC-3 is out as there has been some major changes within the php itself and templates as well.. if we were to do that work on RC-2.. you wouldnt beable to port/upgrade none of the modifications or the custom skin.

It should be out any day now hopefully.. they have been teasing us with its release for long enough now. Wink

Anyway.. I guess i shall contact you on the provided messenger and talk with you more on the modifications you would like done.

Thanks,
Hi DeMonkey.

2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u is right, it wouldn't make sense to apply any major customisations to your forums untill after the release of myBB Release Candidate 3, as all the customisations would have to be re-applied due to the nature of the upgrade. Although there is no official release date for RC3, you can be sure that it isn't too far off.

As far as forum themes and skins and anything graphical go, 2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u is definately the person to talk to. However, if you have an idea for a modification, feel free to post a suggestion. I can't guarentee that every suggestion will be made, but there's never anything lost by asking. Wink

Welcome to myBB and myBB Mods. Smile
DeMenkey Wrote:Exclamation Hello, I am Will Midgett, owner and founder of Eliptex.com. :grin:

We are interested in using you forums, however we'd like it alittle more customized. As we are stacked full of work, we do not have time to tamper with the coding, so we are interested with the people who know it best.
We are interested for you to design us a forum, customize the Template/theme, etc.

Please feel free to contact me on AIM: DeMenkey - YIM: DeMenkey - MSN: [email protected] - E-Mail: [email protected] - URL: http://www.eliptex.com/

I have added you to MSN messenger at this time. Feel free to contact me DeMenkey anytime you are online. Sorry it took me so long as well... i was working on a few things and wanted to atleast get to a break and save point before adding and discussing the customization with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.